live bird feeder

Watch live streaming video from cornellfeeders at livestream.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trips to Biosphere

Had to make another run for scarlet milkweed...we have purchased now 11 (3) gallon plants in the last couple of weeks. Crazy how much the monarch cats eat. Big and fat they are getting. It still wasn't enough. I had 4 little ones who just weren't going to get enough food so I had to bring them over to a neighbors. She had a bunch of new leaves for them. Made me very happy. I hope they got nice and fat. While making milkweed runs I made sure to squeeze in a couple shots of the pretty flowers at the nursery (I asked permission and they were so nice to allow me). I got a few great shots of their awesome nursery. Biosphere Nursery is on Tilden Road in Winter Garden and everything is pesticide free. Such a great place. Love going there and just wandering around staring at all the beauty.