live bird feeder

Watch live streaming video from cornellfeeders at livestream.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2 Bald Eagles land on rooftop

I was outside in my backyard with my camera taking shots of the birds, and heard a loud screaming noise. I only knew it was unusual and boy was I surprised when I looked up to see two bald eagles flying overhead. They were headed to the pond across the street. Grabbing my flip flops I booked it on over there. They landed on a rooftop of a home across the pond, and quite a distance from me, about two blocks away. 13259 Venetta Way, Windermere, FL. They stayed for a bit, and I had every opportunity to get some good shots. Little disappointed with the clarity, however, I didn't have a long lense, and I have never even taken a photography course. It was awesome though to just be able to see and take it all in. They really are breathtaking.