live bird feeder

Watch live streaming video from cornellfeeders at livestream.com

Saturday, March 29, 2014

migrating robins fill pasture in windermere, florida

I saw the most beautiful thing down the street from our subdivision coming home from a Saturday morning workout class. At the address 13608 Overstreet Rd Windermere, FL 34786-6300, property id 23-23-27-0000-00-024 , known as the Becks property, I estimate 100's of migrating robins were resting or maybe eating worms in the pasture. It was in the morning around 9-10 am that I saw them, and they were there for awhile because my husband went out shortly after I got home and saw them too. It was so pretty. I quickly identified them by their orange breast and it was gorgeous covering the entire green pasture. I have marked on this map where they were. They filled the entire area. The white arrow points to the location, and the orange outline is the pasture they filled. Usually this is full of cows but today it was not. It was full of robins.